Thermal Interface Materials are most commonly used for the following...
- Used as an electrical conductor
- To fill the small air voids between the device being cooled and the heat sink
- Acts as an attachment method (Double Sided Thermal Tapes)
- Used to lower the thermal resistance between contact areas.
- Used as an electrical insulator
At TSI, we believe in providing a complete thermal management solution to all of our customers. That’s why we carry a full line of Thermal Interface Materials that we can integrate to your heatsink design. We offer products from leading manufacturers such as 3M, Chomerics, Laird Tech, Dow Corning, Bergquist, and Loctite. We also carry a full line of Thermal Compounds and Gap Filler Materials. In addition, we perform per piece die cutting for your custom heatsink application and can sell them independently of any heatsink order.
Having trouble deciding which thermal interface to use? We have a technical staff on hand to help with any questions you may have. Contact Us today and let us help you get all the right answers.